Hey everyone! I have some fun news to share with you. Yesterday I recieved an email from Lori over at Thrifty Decor Mom and she was so kind to pass along the Stylish Blog award to Southern Comfort! I am so honored! Lori is a wonderful inspiration for all kinds of projects, so you must pay her a visit soon. In order to recieve the award, I have to list some unknown facts about me, and then pass the award on to other wonderful blogs who deserve the award as well. So without further ado, here we go.
Little Known Facts:
1. I love ketchup. I mean, love, love ketchup. I will put it on most anything. If you want a list of weird things I put it on, let me know. Otherwise, I'll keep the gross factor wrapped up to only my dear husband.
2. Each evening John and I eat dinner on the couch watching episodes of Friends. We have them DVR'd during the day and unwind at night with a little Friends banter. Yes, eventually we'll eat at the table like normal people, but since we don't have kids yet, we'll stick to the couch.
3. When I get home from work each day the first thing I do is put on my pj's. Seriously. When I'm home, I'm in my sweats. If I take a few minutes to answer the door, it's because I'm trying to change clothes really fast so you think I'm normal.
4. Most of our projects are done on a whim. We really don't plan much out other than to say "one day we'll do that". It normally happens on a Friday or Saturday night at 9pm that we'll get busy tearing something out. What can I say? We live on the edge ;)
5. I am the hardest person to get out of bed each morning. I've been known to scratch, scream and even bite. Over the years I've dropped the scratching and the biting, but it's still pretty bad. It's John's least favorite time of day. Sometimes he'll send the dog in to do the dirty work so he doesn't have to.
6. I cannot sleep if my nose is cold or if my feet are hot. I will stick my feet in cold water before bed just so they're the right temperature.
7. After reading all these, I'm sure by now you're thinking I'm some sort of crazy person. Don't worry.. I'm wondering the same thing. Oh, and I don't like to drink milk.
I'm passing the blog award onto these ladies, because they inspire me every day.
In other news, I've got some really fun projects planned and some goodies for you too! Stay tuned!