1. No, I haven't died. At one point this week I wanted to.
2. Toilets should never be installed without proper supervision. I believe through trial and error, we installed, removed and re-installed our toilet 5 times before it was all said and done. The last attempt with a professional's help.
3. No matter how old I get, letters from old friends and pretty stationary in the mail are always fun.
4. I am older than my husband. When it's his birthday, it always makes me feel old. I keep hoping my birthday will cease and he can jump me by a few years. It can be done on board games.. why not in real life?
5. It is always hard to say good-bye to friends. Especially ones who follow their dreams. Even if I'm a little jealous of where their dreams take them.
6. I was reminded of how much I love (and miss) England and western Europe.
7. Cupcakes make up for everything.
8. It's not a good idea to wait until the day of your husbands birthday to buy his gifts. Even though he loved them. It was waaay stressful.
9. When water comes leaking through your living room from the upstairs bath, it's time to call a plumber. Even if it is 10pm on Saturday night. With company in town.
10. Never underestimate the power of the DVR.
11. Even when you don't feel like it, throwing the frisbee for the dog at 11pm on a weeknight still makes you feel good to see how happy they are when you play with them.
12. Don't trust a grumpy plumber with a toilet bowl full of water. It results in a gallon on your new floor.
13. Grumpy plumbers who accept your call have no right to be rude. But they still are. Even when they take all your money.
14. Concealer is a girls best friend.
15. I love our new bathroom.
16. Babies are amazing and can handle more than you think.
17. Never underestimate the perfect pregnancy, the delivery can be just the opposite.
18. Fall is beginning to appear, and makes me yearn for it's cool, crisp mornings and apple cider.
19. I love and miss living in the NC Mountains.
20. Family is everything.